((( this page is under construction )))
- On Don Beck and Chris Cowan’s Spiral Dynamics – Where’s your center of gravity? In which vMemes are you less integrated and masterful?
- On 5 elements of Ken Wilber’s AQAL map – Integral Theory
- On practical tools and 40 distinctions for
Compassionate Communication: Marshall Rosenberg’s NVC
- On Involution and Evolution
- On cultivating subtle-body polarity awareness and to support yin-yang balancing (we are all both of those): David Deida’s work
- At the bodymind level, what are you most meant to master and embody in this lifetime? Dan Millman’s work.
- On the power of your thoughts: Abraham-Hicks, Think and Grow Rich
- On healing work: shadow work, transforming anger, dissolving fear, and more. This page provides an introduction to this powerful practice.
- On integrating best practices: The Integrated Approach. This integrally-informed practice provides proven, powerful skills for mastering mind, body, spirit, heart, gut, action and environment, while simultaneously bridging our bodymind to experience of the Greater Self.