Do you know there are four simple distinctions, and three basic practices, that can turn just about any conflict into a productive, connecting conversation that generates easy solutions?
These skills are fantastic if you want to:
- Master S/self Awareness
- Be seen, heard and understood more easily and more often – be appreciated
- Get more delicious results – Negotiate in ways that work
- Resolve conflicts with ease
- Compassionately understand what makes people tick – even people who are doing things you hate
- Express yourself more easily and more authentically
- Contribute to greater global harmony and resolution
Mastery of this domain naturally leads to awareness of how Spirit manifests through our bodymind, and how unconscious issues keep that manifestation bottled up or twisted.
How can we experience a life (and a world) that’s more fun, more effective, and creates fewer negative consequences?
How can we live consciously as Spirit while still attending to the calls of the bodymind, without ignoring or dissociating from either?
For the more advanced practitioner, these skills also make up a huge portion of effective green vMeme mastery, including uncovering disintegrated aspects of the spiral that need to be integrated. This allows us to release beyond boomeritis and conduct effective shadow work catapulting more of our center of gravity into the transcendance of the 2nd tier.
This Material is Based On:
- The Book – Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, Marshall Rosenberg.
- The Companion Workbook – Nonviolent Communication Companion Workbook: A Practical Guide for Individual, Group or Classroom Study , Marshall Rosenberg.
- Website – Center for Nonviolent Communication
- Feelings and Needs Inventory
- NVC 4 basic key distinctions
- Basic Self-Empathy Exercise 1
- Basic Self-Empathy Exercise 2
- Basic Empathy for Other
- Basic Expression Worksheet
- Three Practices – One Conversation
- List of 40 Key Distinctions
- How To Make Powerful Requests*
- 3 Types of Requests*
- Turning Textbook NVC-Speak to Casual Conversation (see page 2)
- Deepening Needs Consciousness*
- Reducing Strategy Chains*
- Healing, Grief and Release Work
- Underlying Needs as a Face Of Spirit? Discerning between ego needs and transpersonal guidance, and attending to them in either case.*
* For materials not yet posted, or to hire a coach to practice these materials, please call toll-free 1.877.535.5438.