Tuesday July 6th The Washington Ken Wilber Meetup @ Vie De France!
So far, here’s part of what we learned:
– 87% of you would like more around Integral Life Practice: Body Mind Shadow Spirit
– 77% of you would like Applied Practice for integral embodiment
– 72% of you would like to work specifically on Personal Development
– 55% of you would like presenters teaching from their professional expertise
So – for:
Applied Practice toward
Integral Personal Development (embodied) and
A bit of presentation from professional expertise,
With your voice and wisdom included…
We invite you to join us for our post 4th of July Ken Wilber Meetup:
**** What Is Freedom? ****
Applying efficient and effective practices to living in our greatest freedom.
Time & Date: July 6th – 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Location: Vie De France, 600 Maryland Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024 (back room near the bar).
You’ll get a chance to:
– Integrate diverse perspectives answering the question, “What Is Freedom?” – including using AQAL and Spiral Dynamics frameworks (no prior AQAL or SD knowledge necessary, just come and give
– Share actual personal, interpersonal and professional examples of “not-freedom” as practice opportunities for all of us
– Collect a list of practices you can use (and people who can help you use them) to foster more freedom for yourself, others, culture and “the field”, and see how they complement each other
– Cultivate greater freedom personally, interpersonally, professionally and more – right there on the spot – using 2 proven practices
– See more of the fun and free aspects of each other
Bring your sense of humor, your ability to find beauty in whatever you see and hear, your authentic vulnerability, and your willingness to support the evolution of human consciousness by participating in
Your feedback and comments before, during, and after this session are welcome! Feel free to contribute your thoughts or see conversation about this MeetUp right here (comment publically or anonymously below).
The session will be facilitated by Gail Taylor, founder of TIA – The Integrated Approach ™ and the TIA(tm) Coach Certification Program. Use her AQAL-informed, 19-years tested and proven TIA(tm) system if you want to develop the Self-line in practical ways at all levels (personal, interpersonal, group, community and culture). Geared for experienced and measurable results, Gail’s system works with Higher Self, middle self (personality and habits) and lower self (release work, fear and shadow work), integrates best practices from across numerous traditions, and has been endorsed by Ken Wilber. She has also worked directly with David Deida, Marshall Rosenberg, Fred Kofman, and a variety of other powerful teachers. How might we all more deeply embody (re-Member) the wholeness and Grace that we all most deeply Are? For a Free Coaching Consultation, call toll-free 1(877)535-5438 or check out http://www.IntegratedCoaches.com .