Today I answered a question from someone about Homeopathy and Holistic Living.
Then it occurred to me that this may help someone else too.
So I share my reply with you. I hope you find it helpful!
With loving blessings,
Well darling Finally here I am – ready to start to answer your question about Homeopathy.
Did you know that I’m trained 23+ years in Homeopathy, Holistic Healing and life improvement methods?
Part of what kept me from replying sooner, is that there’ are so many ways to get healing and relief that I didn’t know where to start for you!
So here’s a start. Tell me what you think and I’ll give you more as we talk over multiple emails. Ok?
Ok the first step is for you to understand more fully who you are. You, your life and your body are like a car – there are lots of systems. If you put gas in your car but ignore the tires, eventually they will fail.
You, your life and your body are the same way. You can “take something” homeopathic (a homeopathic remedy, for example). But if you ignore the other systems your life, situations won’t change. In fact they may even get worse.
So here are 7 areas for you to think about.
Each one is important. The best idea is to melt the ice cube from all sides, but you need to start somewhere.
Look over these 7 areas and then tell me what you think about my questions below.
1. Mind – if you want your life to change, your thoughts have to change. If you want things to get better, your mental habits have to get better. A great example of this is negative self-talk. “I’m worthless, things will never work out.” These kinds of mental habits are self-sabataging. There are many ways I can support you to improve your mental habits.
2. Body – We are chemical and electrical. If you want your mood to improve, correct nutrition and body care make a huge difference. Here’s an example. Did you know that some depression can be traced back to a Vitamin D deficiency? We get that from sunlight, but if we don’t get enough, we feel lethargic and sad. There are many nutrients that, if you’re deficient, will impact your energy, mood and attitude. Did you know that too much estrogen can make you moody and short tempered? There are many things I could tell you about homeopathic remedies for the physical body and how supplements can change your life.
3. Spirit – You are not just a personality. You are a divine spark of God’s light in a physical body. The more we human beings wake up to our greater self, the less we suffer. There is much I can share with you about awakening your spirituality and your Higher self so that you suffer less.
4. Heart – Whatever pain is not resolved, recycles. “He did this to me, she did that to me.” All of those stories are pain that never got released, resolved and healed. I have spent my whole life doing release work and helping other people do releasework. We don’t have the space to focus on our joy when we are carrying the weight of a lifetime of pain and frustration on our shoulders. The more you resolve and release, the freer you will be to find peace.
5. Gut – How good are you at replacing blame with non-violent expressions of your feelings and needs? How good are you at making clear, doable requests to feed your needs? How good are you at feeding your own needs when others cannot? While name-calling, finger-pointing and blaming others can feel satisfying, it does not solve a thing. If you want to find more peace and joy in your life, it’s vital that you get better at naming your feelings, needs and requests to meet your needs.
6. Action – Nothing changes until you take personal responsibility for change and take action. How good are you at making measurable goals to have the kind of life you want? How good are you at finding multiple strategies to meet your needs and goals? How good are you at doing things to care for yourself instead of blaming others for your misery? I have spent my life coaching people how to coach themselves toward a better life.
7. Environment – Here’s where other people come into play. You told me you want to make choices in your environment to help you find peace. That’s great. While our relationships are dramatic, traumatic and full of upheaval, we feel unsettled, anxious and upset. Addressing relationship issues, resolving them or choosing out of them can make or break your joy. Sometimes it’s best to fight for resolution. Sometimes it’s best to get out of pain’s way. But if you don’t resolve your environment issues, you will continue to find upheaval every day you spend with those situations.
You may or may not find the peace and relief you want by doing just one or two things in one or two areas. You may need to pay attention and attend to things in many areas of the system that you are. You may even need a system overhaul, and that takes commitment. It’s not easy. And sometimes it can be horribly uncomfortable and downright painful, like trying to do a yoga stretch you’ve never done before. But I can tell you from personal experience, it’s worth it. At the other side you get to enjoy more peace, joy and more fulfillment than you ever imagined possible.
So now you need to tell me:
What would you most like from me next?
I can give you information about any one of these 7 areas. I can do emails back and forth with you about all 7. I can give you quick answers, which may or may not give you lasting solutions. Or I can go back and forth with you over time, which is more likely to give you life-changing results that you want. Or you can choose to go somewhere else entirely. You have all the choice in the world.
What would you most like next, love?