Extracted from my personal journal – unedited….
See also my post on 5 Ways To Get Free From Fear.
While most of my adult life’s practice has included leaning into fear, that’s been with the intent to eradicate it.
In this set of notes, it’s not about eradicating fear, but about embracing it, embodying it as Sacred Theater, and allowing myself to Have It.
Hope my notes support you as fully as this has supported me.
Notes from Fear realizations
This all started when Gareth sent me the quotes about Holographic Universe, reminding me to pay attention to the smallest detail as information.
When I asked what detail that was, the answer came, “I’m scared.”
When I explored the, “I’m scared. So what, how is that an insight into the greater whole,” suddenly all sorts of insights opened up.
Thank Goodness for Rumi holding container, feeding moments back, digesting them with me, and deepening the conversation of how to Play Fear as Theater…
– Make love to “scared”
– Invite her or she shadow expresses!
– my 6!! fear!! my kink…fear (somewhat)….my favorite holiday – halloween…. I am hard-wired to process Fear for the Great Body!
– Rumi – play lover to fear // Maya – play fear
– have “I’m scared”
– My fibroids, no competence — oppty to HAVE scared.
– Fear is Fire, it TEMPERS your steel.
– Can’t have duality without fear. Where there is position, there is love / cherishing and a desire for self-preservation. The opposite duality can feel like a threat to self-preservation. Fear is a face of love and cherishing for what one holds.
– Fear is a face of Love.
– There’s nothing to fear but the SUPPRESSING of fear.
– The ultimate war is Love vs/Fear. And you can’t have one without the other (like two sides of a coin). Fear is Love. Love breeds fear. Just like a coin, the only way to have equilibrium is to let them spin together, dance together. Like the coin spinning on the table, you find equilibrium in the middle of the dance where both faces of love have themselves and express themselves fully.
– Have “I’m scared” like a lover. Give the fear over to the Earth, give it down into Gaia.
– Do Theater of Fear as a vehicle for letting Her have Her Self expression.
– Love / Heaven. Fear / Hell / Hell Fire!